Monday, September 29, 2008

Soccer Days


Samantha's been totally into soccer for months and months. I asked her if she wanted to do ballet again this year and she decided that she'd rather play soccer. So, instead of spending a ton of money getting her into some soccer club I enrolled her into a "sports sampler" class at the Community Center. It covers soccer, T-ball, and basketball. I figured she should at least play a little before we spent a fortune on some fancy soccer team. So far they've only done soccer, so she's very pleased. She loves it! Today on the way home she told me how she can't wait to be 5 years old so she can be on a real soccer team... I don't know where she got the whole 5 years old idea, but I just told her "when you're older." Here's her first couple days of playing soccer. I must say, she's pretty good at keeping track of the ball, without hands!



Score!



Listening to the teacher, kinda.



She's so happy to have her cousin, Taylee in her class too!



Practicing her kicking skills.

3 comments:

  1. I really think Samantha going to be a great athlete! Taylee said that was a good teacher at helping her kick the ball. Thanks for letting us know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Soccor and birthdays and parties. It's cool she gives everything all she's got. She one awesome little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I am glad that she is having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete