Friday, September 26, 2008

Twilight


I know I have a lot of blogging friends out there that absolutely love the Twilight series, so I thought I'd make the announcement that I have FINALLY read Stephanie Meyer's Twilight!!! And...I have to say that I thought it was totally AWESOME!!! I have friends here in my ward and some family members that just couldn't, and still can't, stop talking about it. Plus, every time I checked blogs there was something about Breaking Dawn, so I decided it must be a good book/series if everyone I know is gooshing about it AND it made it to the big screen. I can't believe I was so behind the times with this one! I haven't read a book since Samantha was born. I just haven't made time for it. But, I'm so glad I decided to. It took me a bit longer than the average, crazed Stephanie Meyer fan, only because I've been SO stink'n tired lately! Just this baby, sucking the life out of me...it really gets me so exhausted. So, by the time I have time to read it's getting to be bedtime and I just really need to go to bed. I would start reading and by the 5th page I was out. Well, I had a somewhat burst of energy today and decided today was the day to finish. I read about 150 pages. It's now pushing 11 p.m. or so and I'm done!!! I'm so ready to start the next one. I need to go out and just buy it...tomorrow. I borrowed Twilight from a friend, but I'm gonna want them anyway, so I'll just fork out the money and get it myself. Wait, I guess I need Twilight too if I'm gonna have the whole series on my shelf. Maybe I'll have to buy both. Well, there's my Twilight story. Thanks to all the fans out there that gave me the push, even if you didn't know it. It's great! Now I can see the movie and not feel like a nerd for not even reading the book!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are finally in "Twilight Land." Get used to your kids being ignored, and eating cereal for dinner until you finish. I'm glad you hopped on the bandwagon, Mo. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete