Friday, September 5, 2008

Our Deer Friends

This may not be too exciting for some of you, but I think it's really fun...So, we have this little family of deer that come to our backyard fairly often. Today I was coming up from downstairs and I went into the kitchen to find our new friends eating away at our jungle of weeds and bushes. They are really cute! I was able to sit on our deck for about 10 minutes and just watch them. It's kinda relaxing. Anyway, I thought I'd share the family of deer that come to visit us with you all!


Here's the Momma



The two Babies




Baby #1



Baby #2

2 comments:

  1. I bet your kids just love them! Soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute. I too am fascinated with them, they are everywhere here in GA. Though last summer we had one run into the car. We had a dent on the side of the car where the deer hit us. Now, we are a little paranoid :-) I still love seeing them though.

    ReplyDelete