Wednesday, September 3, 2008

3 Things

I've been tagged by my good friend, Allison!  Here's some things about me in no particular order.  Enjoy!

3 Things...

3 Favorite things to do:

1) Be with my family

2) Go out (to the movies, dinner,fun places!)

3) Anything that has to do with pics...scrapbook, blog, take them

4) Shop ( I know that's 4, but I couldn't resist)

3 Places I've visited:

1) Palmyra, NY

2) Mexico

3) Rome, Italy

3 Places I want to go:

1) Hawaii

2) England

3) Scotland

3 Favorite pets I've had:

1) Kid (my sheepdog)

2) Cali (my first cat)

3) Nimbus ( Jer and my cat when we first got married)

3 Favorite foods:

1) Italian

2) Mexican

3) Junk foods (chips are my favorite)!

3 Pet peeves:

1) Waiting on people

2) The way people talk sometimes (sounding fake)

3) A cluttered house, or just clutter in general

3 Goals in the future:

1) Stay fit.  Lose baby weight and keep it off!

2) Learn a new skill.  I don't really have a hobby, but would love to one day when I have more time.

3) Be a good mom and wife, always.

3 Most important things in my life:

1) Family

2) The gospel

3) Friends

3 Favorite colors:

1) Lavender

2) Pinks (all shades)

3) Lime green

3 People who need to fill this out:

1) Amy

2) Tina ( we need to see more blogging, girl!)

3) Kacey

2 comments:

  1. Monique! Thank you for the sweet comment. I too have visited your blog but thought for some reason you might not remember me so well. Congratulations on number 3! That will be so fun for your cute family! I am definitely adding you to my blog list, if that's okay!

    P.S. Congrats on being the first one to lose 15 lbs (not that you needed too) and winning the $300 shopping spree! (my kind of prize) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monique! There was a lot there I never knew about you. And while I'm here, thanks a whole bunch for your help yesterday. I hope you were able to get a good nap after all that. I know I needed one! Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete