Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Relaxing Afternoon


I just wanted to give a shout out to my awesome husband! I came home last week to a beautiful rose and a little note from him. It told me that I was going to InSpa! He had made me an appointment for a 75 min. facial, a pedicure, and a manicure. He just told me I deserved a break and that he appreciates me. I'm so thankful for him and all the things he does for me and our family. I'm so lucky to have a husband that notices all I do in our family, and cares enough to do something nice for me every once in a while. He's always been good at showing his appreciation and love. Thanks honey! It was an amazing, relaxing 3 hours!

2 comments:

  1. You did deserve it Mo! I'm so glad you got to go and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooooooooo awesome!! A day at the spa sounds sooo nice! Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete