Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sam's Halloween Birthday Party!

We had a crazy, but fun friday night this past weekend. Samantha wrapped up her 4th birthday with her Halloween party I had mentioned earlier. We had a really cool witch cake, that my mother-in-law made. It was a little tricky to make, but with a little help of frosting, it turned out great! I made the cupcakes with a little help from her too. There was a big turn out of kids and parents. Luckily, I had moms and dads that stayed and helped. I don't know if I could've done it myself! We had 16 kids (that included siblings of the kids who were invited) and lots of adults. All the kids dressed up in there costumes, which was really fun. We made tootsie pop ghosts and foamie Halloween bracelets. We also played a bean bag toss game into a blow up pumpkin and "pin the nose on the pumpkin" game. We ate pizza, had cupcakes and cake, and opened presents. The kids all seemed to have fun. I tried to make it as organized as possible. I guess you could say it was somewhat organized craziness! After an hour and a half of birthday fun, the kids decided to raid Sam's bedroom. It was fine. I was just pleased that everyone was happy and not fighting and crying about whatever. Overall, it was a success, but I am glad it's over! Until next year...









2 comments:

  1. The party was a great success, I think everyone will agree. Thanks for all the fun treats, and for all the planning that went into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party. We had a lot of fun. I had no idea so many kids were there. WOW!

    ReplyDelete