Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Our Big Boy


Parker is growing up so fast! He's going to be 18 months the end of this month, but thinks he's 4 like his big sister. He wants to do EVERYTHING she does. This is the most recent big boy thing he likes to do - stand at the sink to brush his teeth. Normally, I have to tackle him and hold him down to brush them. I'm kinda glad he wants to do this because at least now I don't have such a fight. He still doesn't love me to brush them, but it's a little easier. He'd rather just do it himself, which consists of just sucking on the toothbrush and an occasional swipe on the teeth. I guess that's better than nothing. The past few days he's been getting the stool out and standing there wining until I give the toothbrush EVERY TIME WE GO IN THE BATHROOM! It's getting kinda old. I guess he really likes to brush his teeth (or just play in the water)!


No comments:

Post a Comment