Thursday, October 9, 2008

Photo Tagged

I noticed a little while ago that I got tagged by my friend, Michelle. I'm getting right to it since I tend to put them off and then forget and never do it.

The Rules: Go to your 4th photo file and post the 4th picture.



Here's what I got. This is from 2005 when we were living in University Village in Rexburg, Idaho. I loved UV apartments! They were kinda small, but brand new and nice. I also loved the ward! Lots of fun memories there and we made some really good friends. It was great!

So, here's Sam about 10 months old snuggling with Grandma Klein. I remember they had come to visit for the 4th of July. You see Jer and his guitar and me in the background. Aaah, the memories...

Now tag 4 people : Stephanie, Wendy, Katie K., & Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment