Monday, March 2, 2009

Getting Started...

Ok, I decided to join everyone else and do the blogger thing. This is still under construction though. I'm trying to figure everything out and transfer everything...hence no pictures. I get to upload those still (or whatever!). I've been with wordpress, but only because of my husband. He started that. But, I have no idea how to use it really, so Jer always gets to change my backgrounds and fun stuff like that. I think blogger is much more user friendly for me. SO, change your link, because I'm HERE now!!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you on blogger. Only at least 4 more weeks left until you will be considered full term. I hope you rest up until then, and I will be thinking of you. Do you know what you are having? Also, do you know a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks good! I will make the change!

    ReplyDelete