Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Snow!

Seattle isn't known for being snowy...but, this winter we sure have gotten a huge dose of it!!! We had our OUTRAGEOUS snow storms that lasted about a month in December. And since then we've had snow every once in a while for a day or so at a time, but just a trace or so. Well, now it's March and I really thought it was over. I was wrong. We got hit pretty hard the other day and it's still sticking around. It snowed about 3 inches at our place. Doesn't sound like much, but this was all within 1 hour! Yeah, 1 hour! After that, it was gone. It hasn't snowed again, but it's been so darn cold that we still have snow in our yard. I'm soooo ready for spring! Actually, skip spring. I need some HEAT. Let's get onto SUMMER!

Samantha decided, when it first started, that she needed to be in the middle of it all.

Our street in the midst of the downpour

View of our backyard

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. What the heck is Mother Nature thinking? We are freezing here! I'm so ready for winter to be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tired of getting snow in my shoes everytime we walk to the car!! How long can this last for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy how the weather will just change on you in a few hours. It looks pretty to look at for a little while but I agree, bring on the heat!

    ReplyDelete