Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese's!!!

This past Monday, for FHE, we decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's! They had never been there before, so it was a big deal for them. I think Sam got invited to a birthday party there once, but we couldn't go. Anyways, we started the night by ordering a pepperoni pizza and drinks. We then got our 40 tokens and played about every game there was to play. We ended the night by getting some ice cream. It was a great night! I'm really glad we decided to have a night out on the town with the kiddos!
Not sure why the pics are fuzzy... It's driving me crazy! It didn't look like that until I uploaded them. Who knows???

1 comment:

  1. My kids love Chuck E. Cheese! Taylee asks about every other day if we can go there. We try to go during the day, though, when not too many other kids are there. You know how I am about germs! I was surprised that their pizza is actually really good!

    ReplyDelete