Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Saturday!


We've had a great Saturday today! We woke up early to get to the park before the sun wore us out too much (it hit over 90 degrees today!). It's this great park in Redmond, Farrel Mcwhirter Park. This park is great because it's so beautiful and has trails to hike and has farm animals! The animals are so cute and fun! After we checked that out, we headed home to get the swimming pool out and do some gardening. Samantha planted her very own rose bush all by herself. She dug the hole and everything! The kids got some swimming in and Sam loved to slide down into the water, while Parker enjoyed the water from the side of the pool. Jeremy put him in though, and he cried. Too cold!


In the meantime, my dad (Grandpa Fred) called and asked if Samantha wanted to go to the Museum of Flight with him and my little brother, Tanner. They were also going to go out to dinner to Red Robin. Samantha was very excited and decided she wanted to go. That left me some time to myself, while Parker slept. I ended up going shopping and left Jeremy to listen for Parker. Shopping is so relaxing without the kids!


Tonight the kids got to stay up a little later than usual and Sam played the Wii with Jeremy, while Parker found the kitty water that I had put out on the deck earlier (usually the water is downstairs in the garage, but the cat looked so hot and tired. I brought it to her). Since it was fairly fresh, I let him go at it! He tried to drink it, but failed...luckily!


Today turned out great! The weather was nice, the kids were happy (for the most part), we had fun, and I got some free time! What more could you ask for?!









2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks like you all had tons of fun! I wish I were swimming:) It sure was hot on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had tons of fun. I'm glad the airplane is de-mudded for Parker, and the pic of him drinking the cat water so funny. What a boy!

    ReplyDelete