Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager

I'm notoriously behind the times on fun/funny stuff on the web. Interstingly enough, I'm on the computer all day and still not cool. Computer nerds are cool, right?

Here's a little nugget from the web - Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager.
Life is hard for Chad Vader, the younger, less charismatic brother of Darth Vader, who is the day shift manager of a grocery store.



UPDATE: I've removed the streaming video due to mild language towards the end. (This is a family site after all.) You've been warned, but it's really not that bad!

Check out the the series here:
http://www.blamesociety.net/chadvader/index.php

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,
    It's Michelle Ramirez (69th ward). I saw your blog on Philip and Melissa's. How are you guys doing? I talked to Ashley Mitchell a few weeks ago and she mentioned that she had seen you guys and that you had another baby. I can't believe that it has really been so long since we were all in the same ward. You kids are adorable. Oh and I love all the pictures of WA. That's where I am from and it makes me homesick! Anyway check out our blog at mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete