Saturday, May 24, 2008

Random Kid Pics

I was looking through our pictures, like I often do, and found some pretty cute ones of the kids. I was noticing that I don't have many of them together, which is kinda a bummer. I guess it's because neither one of them (mainly Parker) will hold still long enough to get a good shot! Little stinker! So, here's some of my favorite solo pics that I've taken recently.


Here's Sam "dressing up" for a party...or so she says.



One of Parker's favorite activities lately...climbing in the fridge!



Sam, playing at The Bouncy Place at her friend's birthday party.



One of Parker's first experiences down the slide. He gets a kick out of it!



Not much to say...just a cute boy!



What a cheese!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! They are sooo cute:) Random ones are the best because they say so much! By the way, those are some good photos of the kids smiling..ie, the last two:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so sweet- I love the Parker in the fridge picture- he's such a funny kid! That slide picture got me all excited for summer too- let the park play date's begin!

    ReplyDelete