Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PB&J Time!

By now you would think I should be putting up some pictures of our new house, but of course, it's taking me longer than planned to do all I want to do and I don't think I'm quite ready to reveal it to everyone.  It's liveable, but as far as decorating and looks go, it's not up to par yet.  I love it though!  I feel at home and I love the neighborhood.  Thanks to everyone's husbands that helped with the move!

Anyways, last week after ballet Samantha informed me that she wanted a PB&J sandwich. I told her I would get it in a minute and that I was busy at the time.  I came into the kitchen to find my little three year old with the peanut butter and the jelly and bread and knife all ready to make a sandwich.  I went to help her out and she refused, telling me that she can do it all by herself!  She did a great job!   She folded it over and cut it too.  I guess this is one less thing I have to do!

img_0718.JPG

img_0717.JPG

img_0720.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment