Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a mess!

img_0762.JPG

Every once in a while I just let Parker go at it.  At his food, that is.  It's a mess and I always regret it afterwards, but it's so much easier than sitting there feeding him every single bite of food when I know he can do it himself.  It just means that I HAVE to give him a bath whether I planned on it or not.  And it also means I not only have to clean him up, but also the floor and sometimes walls.  The times I do this are the nights when things are crazy and I'm trying to get dinner going and dinner is something Parker can't or won't eat anyways, so I feed him while I'M going nuts but it makes HIM happy.  I then turn around after a minute to find this...

img_0770.JPG

img_0768.JPG

img_0773.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Well, it looks likes you guys are having fun in you new house! I love to see you cute kids but it makes me miss you and them. I wish that we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kids are so dang cute, I almost can't stand it. Boys are so messy, our Carter still can't eat a meal without getting it EVERYWHERE, and that's at 2 1/2!

    ReplyDelete