Thursday, March 20, 2008

Go Parker!

Parker sure is growing up...and fast!  He's 23 lbs!  Can you believe it?!  He's such a big boy in more ways than one.  He'll be one whole year next month!  He's doing and learning new things everyday.  He's learned to say "kitty" and "bye bye" and of course "ma ma" and "da da" and we're working on "night night". It's just crazy how time flies. He's mastered the skill of crawling and cruising, but a little hesitant with the walking.  I know it's still early, but Sam was walking at 11 months, so Parker should be too, right???  No.  I'm just kidding.  I've finally gotten him to walk using his push toy, which up until now he has refused to use, except to walk on his knees which he's excellent at. At first the toy got away from him and he'd end up on his face, but finally his legs have caught up with the speed of the wheels and he's on the go.  I think his weight is slowing him down a big and making him tired.  After only a minute or two his legs turn to jello and he's on his bum.  I guess it would be hard work for a big boy like him. I'm sure the time will come that I will be wishing he wasn't walking!  I miss my little baby already!  He's quite the cutie!

img_0754.JPG

img_0753.JPG

1 comment:

  1. I agree! He's such a cute little guy! I love him!

    ReplyDelete