Thursday, March 27, 2008

Snow???

Ok, I don't know about everyone else (except Emily) but I am sooo ready for it to be spring!!!  OR, I'm sooo ready for it to feel like spring, I should say.  Anyway, I had heard it was supposed to snow yesterday and I didn't really think it would happen, being it's Seattle and all.  WELL, it DID!  Not a lot, but enough to make me even more frustrated that it's not warm yet!  For those of you not from around here...it doesn't snow the end of March in Seattle.  Well, apparently it does, but it's not normal.  Jeremy heard it's supposed to snow again this weekend, maybe up to 3 inches.  I know, I know...those of you from Utah and Idaho are probably laughing, but that's a big deal around here.  3 inches calls for school closures!  Crazy, huh?  Well, soon enough I suppose.  I can't wait for the sunshine!!!

img_0997.JPG

Our front yard.  It's just starting to really snow at this point. 

img_0999.JPG

Our back deck getting it's accumulation.  I admit, watching it fall is pretty!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Monique, I found your site through Rachel's. Great to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are darling - and getting so big. Hope you're not freezing too much. I too am ready for the warm weather - and we don't even have snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya, Mo! I thought about taking a picture of the snow too because I was so darn mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yucky, that's too bad about the snow. I hate it when it snows in March, it's like your being teased. I'm soooo ready for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit that I don't feel to sorry for you BUT having grown up there I do realize that it isn't supposed to snow there and when it does it isn't usually this late in the year! We to are sick of winter here and are ready for our 80-90 degree weather!!! Well, I am anyway, Scotty could do with 60 degrees. Anyway, even though the weather sucks for you just know that it sucked here more and our kids haven't really been outside since Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete