Thursday, February 21, 2008

Goodbye House!

SO, tomorrow's the first of two big days.  We're starting our move to our new house tomorrow, which means a lot of work and chaos that I don't want to deal with!  Anyways, today has been full of packing and getting ready and it's amazing to see how much STUFF you accumulate over two years.  I mean, you're always accumulating stuff, but the bigger your space is the more you end up owning, no matter how hard you try to declutter.  With our last move, we were coming from an apartment and it really wasn't that bad.  But now, we not only have our house to move, we have outdoor stuff too!  Things like, all the stuff in the shed, play sets, sandbox, BBQ, garbage cans....the list goes on.  Luckily, I'm not in charge of all that.  Anyway, it's going to be exciting :)  I'm just trying to have my mind set on two weeks from now when our house is (hopefully) put together, with things in there place and my living room isn't skyhigh with boxes.  Won't that be nice?  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I know we will! (I'm actually really excited to move, in case you can't tell...seriously!)

img_0661.JPG

Here's the latest picture in front of our "old" house.  Kinda sad to leave, but it's NOT at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! Seeing this pic makes me miss the walks that our family used to take in the neighborhood! It seems like we always ran into you guys on your way back from seeing the horses. It is totally sad, but not at the same time. Good luck with your 2 week goal, I will be interested to hear how that goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is always fun and sad, but mostly fun. I am excited to be able to come and see your new house. Who knows when that will be, but you are always a priority when we come to Washington so we will see it eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited for you guys. Put pictures of your new house on as soon as you get a free minute. I look in a month or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your move! I know exactly what you mean about accumulating stuff. When we were in college, we didn't have that much stuff and now our basement is full of junk, and I don't even know where it came from! Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete