Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Latest Pics

img_0508.JPG

I love to see pictures on a blog, and I realized that I haven't posted any of the kids for a while.  We haven't done anything "fun" since Christmas, so they're all of them just around the house.  So, here's the fun we've had at home!

 img_0527.JPG

Parker is finally getting the hang of putting the balls in the gumball machine!

 img_0536.JPG

Sam's new litebrite that she LOVES!

img_0439.JPG

Parker really wants Samantha's popcorn , and as you can see Sam doesn't pay him any attention.

img_0425.JPG

Parker's really into clapping right now.  He'll clap at everything. Nice chub and slobber, huh?

img_0563.JPG

Samantha's princess roller skates are quite a hit around here!

img_0495.JPG

Parker is doing a great job with the sippy cup.  He's a mess, but he has so much fun with that thing!

img_0413.JPG

 Parker is getting old enough now that Samantha likes to play with him. It's really cute to see.

7 comments:

  1. Really cute pictures! Those two are getting so big! I cant wait until we have our little one to take pictures of! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what cute pics. We have really missed you guys. I can't believe that we don't get together any more. We need to make it a priority. I feel like we are missing out on so many things! This Week okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so freakin' cute! I miss not being around them. I really think that Marylinn and Sam would be fun to watch together! They both are such little princesses, is that how you spell it?:) Anyway, I am glad that we have these blogs so that we can watch each others kids grow up in pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to point out that the picture of Parker clapping is actually him practicing karate...get it right or pay the price!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monique! I'm so glad you guys found us! Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe how grown up Sam is now. It feels like yesterday that she and Hannah were tiny little babies, and we were clueless mommies! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well, and so glad that we have your blog address now, I'm putting you on my blog! Keep in touch! Craig says hi back to Jeremy! My email is corilynn6@gmail.com, keep us posted on how you guys are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot about litebrites- I need to go get one for myself! I love those things. Your kiddos are so cute! That Parker is such a good-natured kid, and I can't believe how big Samantha looks in her skating picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!!! Let us know how you are doing! bjpmitchells@yahoo.com

    Way cute kids!!!

    ReplyDelete