Monday, February 18, 2008

Yeah for Sunshine!!!

Today has turned out to be great weather!  I couldn't resist letting Samantha get out and enjoy the sun a little.  There's a new park near our house that we had only been to once before, so I thought we'd stop there, since it was on the way to the store we were headed to.  Sam loved it and Parker enjoyed people watching.  I can't wait until he can get out there and play as well.  Here's our fun trip to the park! (I couldn't get Parker to look at the camera for ANYTHING!)

img_0632.JPG

img_0635.JPG

img_0647.JPG

img_0648.JPG

img_0640.JPG

img_0644.JPG

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous to see all that sun and green grass! It's white here all the time... white on the ground white in the air, whit in the sky, I'm so sick of it! And I loved seeing all those pictures of you and Jeremy. Nine years is a long time, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the park too, it was a beautiful day. The park you went to looks way great! We will have to do a play date there sometime.

    ReplyDelete