Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Jer!

This post is a little tribute to my wonderful husband, Jeremy.  He's been such an amazing husband, friend, and father.  I'm just so grateful to have had these past (almost) 9 years together (3 years dating & almost 6 years married!).  We've been through so much and you've always been there for me and been such a support.  I look forward to the years ahead of us and what they will bring.  Thank you for everything!  I love you! 

 017_8.JPG

Hanging out in front of Applebee's!

dsc01569.JPG

The Spirit of Washington dinner train.

004_221.JPG

Hill Cummorah visitor's center.

dsc00283.JPG

Canoeing on Lake Washington by the Huskie Stadium (7 months pregnant).

002_24b.JPG

Pregnant (still) in Yellowstone.  Hey, I'm wearing the same shirt...I guess you're limited when you're that big!

dsc01226.JPG

Hiking in the Ice Caves in Idaho.

dsc01004.JPG

Mini Golf at Ocean Shores.

dsc00747.JPG

M's game!

dsc00995.jpg

Ocean Shores.

dsc02909.JPG

State Park along Oregon Coast.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mo! Sorry we couldn't get gifts for each other this year, I hope the new house will be a good enough gift for the both of us.

    I have to say that you are the much, much better half of our relationship. I would certainly go crazy being with anyone else. You're the only girl for me...Happy Valentines day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute couple! Gotta love those Klein boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two make me so proud~ You are both wonderful parents and more than that, You love each other and what better gift to give to your children than to show love to one another. Jeremy, I have always loved you. You have loved my daughter and taken such good care of her. You have led your family in the ways of our Heavenly Father and it makes me happy and pleased that Monique found you and that you two fell in love. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete