Friday, April 24, 2009

2 Weeks Old!

Here's some pictures of the past two weeks with our little guy! He's been such a joy to have in our family. Sure, he's had his fussy times, but overall he's been a breeze! He mainly just eats and sleeps. It's great! It's given me a chance to adjust to having another body to take care of. These past two weeks have really flown by though. Before you know it, Collin will be walking! I just need to remind myself to cherish these days because they go by so fast. I just love him and his chubby little body! He's so fun to cuddle with :) What a blessing.

Our babies always seem to like to do this with Dad.

Collin found his thumb!

Hangin' out with Sis.

His first church outfit he got to wear last Sunday (check out those cheeks!)

Parker with his crooked smile!

7 comments:

  1. Monique he's soo cute! i love his chubby cheeks! glad you're doing well. you have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes soo cute! I love this little cheeks too :) Hope your doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a very cute little family! Your kids are all so cute! I am glad that you are adjusting well to the "knew body to take care of" I am impressed! I know that you are a great Mom/Easter Bunny you can tell just by lookin' at all the happy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolute doll!! I love his chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby! I want to squeeze him! Oh, he's a thumb sucker too!! Addison has found his thumb a few times, but I'm hoping it's not a permanent thing! I love checking up on you...you seem to be adjusting really well! I'm so happy for you and your big family! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Now that we are back we need to come see this little guy! He is so cute!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete