Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!

IT'S A SOCCER PARTY!!!!
Our baby isn't much of a baby anymore. Parker is 2 years old now and it's definately showing. From being a Big Brother, to throwing his 2 year old tantrums. He's getting so big! He's been really obsessed with soccer balls lately, so I decided it would be fun to have a soccer ball party. My mother-in-law is a great cake decorator and helped me with his soccer cake. He was so excited! His favorite word that day was "soccer ball" and "soccer cake." He loved it! We just had a small party with family. It was so fun though! Here's our party through pictures...

Pizza with the cousins

Wiffle Ball

More Wiffle Ball with Dad

What's a soccer party without a little soccer?

Playing and reading with Grandma Klein

Presents!

Cake

Down time ...

2 comments:

  1. It was a great party, Mo. Such fun! We had a fantastic weekend with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for not getting me, and my big belly in that last picture. I remember you taking it, and I was dreading my ugliness.

    ReplyDelete