Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Collin's Blessing

So, this isn't a great picture (Don't look at me...), but it's all I've got! This was taken this past Sunday, on Collin's blessing day. Jeremy gave Collin a wonderful, special blessing with the help of Grandpa Klein, Great Uncle Matt, and Uncle Jake, who stood in. Collin did great through it, although Jeremy claims he cried a little. I don't know. I didn't hear anything! After sacrament we invited family to come back to our house and have a little lunch of sandwiches (on rolls), salads, fruit, chips, and yummy strawberry shortcake and cheesecake for dessert. It was a great afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. I want to comment but not on each box so I will combine it all here :) First of all- the aquarium looks like so much fun! You have some great pics and now I want to go see what its all about :) Second, you look fabulous in your family picture. Your family is so beautiful! Third, sweet party! That cake is awesome and looks like Parker will have lots of Thomas to keep him company :) Thanks for the posts glad to hear you are doing great!
    See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what you are talking about...I think you look great...as always. What a cute family!

    ReplyDelete