Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pranksters!

We had some pranksters at our house last night! We've never been pranked, but I guess there's a first for everything. Jeremy noticed, as he was coming to bed, that his truck was covered in post-it notes! We had a good laugh :) It was pretty creative and must have taken a very long time. They were gutsy! Our front yard is very well lit and if I were them I'd be afraid of getting caught. Luckily, it was a nice night and no rain in the forecast. I suppose when you have a husband who works with the youth and also just finished substituting seminary this past week, you're bound to get someone who's daring enough to pull a prank on their teacher! In the end, we did find out who did it, but I won't name names...they are girls though (of course!)

Lots of sticky notes!

And more...

Notice the happy face on the hood? Nice touch!

6 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!! Someone had quite a bit of time on their hands... Knowing a few of the girls in that class, I can only imagine the culprits! :) I'm sure Jeremy had a great time taking the papers off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if a happy face on the hood doesn't scream a girl did it I don't know what would! The youth here love to do stuff like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That is hilarious Monique! Could have been worse...tons worse....talk to Emily Hansen about that. She was a tp QUEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen anything like that! Very creative, and like you said, gutsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I wish I could use your kids they are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete