Saturday, November 15, 2008

What to blog about???

I know, it's been a long time...Life has come to a major hault ever since Halloween's been over.  I'm happy to have a break, but it's getting kinda boring!  I love to be busy and have things to do during the day, except clean the house and do the laundry, but not much has been coming my way except that.  Jeremy has enjoyed the open Saturdays we've been having so he can get some yard work done.  Today he's mowed the lawn and blown all the millions and trillions of leaves in our yard out into the ravine.  Finally we can walk into our house without bringing all the pine needles from outside inside with us!   

We did have a couple's night last weekend, which we mostly just ate food and hung out.  I like any time Jeremy and I can have some time without the kiddies.  Don't get me wrong, I love them, but ya know...I went to the temple this week.  It was something I haven't done in a really long time.  I went with a friend and we ended up getting a late night snack at Carl Jr's and talking in the car for quite some time.  We're good at that.  Jeremy got a guy's night last night, so I got to have some quiet time to myself after the kids went to bed.  Sometimes it's nice to have those.  And I'm looking forward to my girl's night out when we go see Twilight.  I'm very excited!

Samantha's had her sports class to go to and will be starting swimming in a few days. She's been doing well with her letters and is very creative in her play.  She is doing better with her potty training issues (by the way, thanks for all the ideas!) which makes for a happier mom.  Parker has been SO talkative lately.  His newest word is orange, which he accentuates the "g" at the end so it's pretty cute.  He's really into cars, trucks, and balls.  Now I know what to get him for Christmas!  He's becoming quite a little man. Jeremy is busy with work, like usual.  He does amazingly well at his job and everyone loves him.  I'm not too sure what they'd do without him!  He's also always busy with his Scoutmaster calling and YM's 2nd counselor position as well.  I'm just doing the whole pregnancy thing.  Things have been going well with that.  I'm 18 weeks tomorrow and starting to look it.  Actually, I've been looking it for far too long already, in my opinion.  We'll find out the sex of the baby on December 5th, so expect a post that day.  I'll probably post a picture of my expanding belly at that point.  I've been holding off on the reveal because, frankly, I'm not very proud of how large I am. 

Anyways, I'm so excited for the holidays coming up!  I LOVE Christmas and thoroughly enjoy Thanksgiving, with all it's great food to feast on!   I can't wait for all the fesivities to start and holiday traditions.  It's my favorite!  Well, now that this has turned into a journal entry, I will stop and spare everyone. I hope everyone is doing wonderful!  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It is nice to have those quiet times sometimes, huh? I keep trying to remind myself that within a matter of days it will be the whirlwind "the holidays".... I can't wait either!!! :) I can't believe you are already 18 weeks - half way there almost. Have you started a betting pool yet on boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout of your blog, its sooo cute:) You dont look 18 weeks to me...I dont know, I just think your so dang small. Oh and yes, very excited to here what the baby is! Oh my, I am writing a comment when I should be at church, I need to finish getting ready and LEAVE!! ahh, see you there!

    -jess :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. kDExWq lnkutwlkfhyu, [url=http://ifrnhdertciq.com/]ifrnhdertciq[/url], [link=http://cjikolksteve.com/]cjikolksteve[/link], http://xddbvbhyljin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sdb0vE owsvcdhabwji, [url=http://tbbrrrzenwpw.com/]tbbrrrzenwpw[/url], [link=http://aqlittxlztdc.com/]aqlittxlztdc[/link], http://snrxkcvnaagu.com/

    ReplyDelete