Monday, November 17, 2008

Klein Kids' Photoshoot

So, my good friend, Jessica, has been starting up her own photography business.  To start out she wanted to take some pictures to put in her portfolio.  Well, of course I volunteered my children for her to take some pictures of.  We've been trying to get some decent enough weather to come our way and ended up doing it yesterday afternoon.  The kids cooperated better than I thought they would, which was great!  Afterwards, Samantha told me one of her favorite things to do was to take pictures, which was news to me!  Thanks Jess for a great photoshoot!  I love the ones I've seen!  I can't wait to see more! 

If you want to see the couple that are up and edited, go to: www.feelyphotography.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Your kids are SO cute!! I love Parker's expression. :) And Samantha is always such a charmer! I wish I had photography skills (and a child who would at least look in the general direction of the camera). These are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Monique, I am not partial. It is a fact those children of yours are gorgeous!! Ok, I am partial but anyone can see for themself how wonderful they are. I love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Those pictures are absolutely adorable! You have beautiful children!! :)

    ReplyDelete