Saturday, November 22, 2008

Trains & Cars!

Tonight has been all about trains and cars in our house. Jeremy and Parker had a great night hanging out together playing with their favorite toys. Both Jer and Parker love trains. Jeremy got one long ago in high school as a Christmas present, so he got it out tonight to play around with and get ready to use around our Christmas village we'll be putting out in a few days. Of course Parker had to get out his Thomas the Train stuff. Watching them both "playing" with their trains was pretty cute.

Jeremy then brought out all his old Hot Wheel cars. Parker got SO excited! He also LOVES cars, so right away he dug into them. Jeremy got into it too and realized all the cars he had and starting doing what he does best...sorting and organizing them. He gets really into his collections (like his Baseball card!) and looks up their worth on the computer and puts them all in some sort of order. Anyways, Jer picked out the ones Parker could play with that weren't too special to him. Parker had a blast playing with them while Jeremy had a blast reminiscing. I'm so glad my son and husband can have so much fun together! It's been a great night watching them bond!


Jer setting up.



Excuse the fact that he has no pants on!



My boys!



He's loving it!

4 comments:

  1. These pics are great! I think Dads being "kids" with their kids is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off I love your blog layout. It looks nice. Mine needs a facelift. 2nd, I love that you have a train for Christmas. It makes me want one. I think seeing your picture has given me the Christmas bug that I really needed. This year Christmas just feels funny with no family around, no snow, and I don't really know. I think a train sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally deleted the comments to this post!!! I'm so mad! If those of you that commented would like to do it again...be my guest. I love to look back at them and see what you all had to say about my crazy life! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vznyRm ghyfrxpzzira, [url=http://nfuizjvfwole.com/]nfuizjvfwole[/url], [link=http://kgprycymbmgd.com/]kgprycymbmgd[/link], http://hgkiqrfupfvz.com/

    ReplyDelete