Sunday, August 10, 2008

Update

Well, I took a little break from the blogging world. Not really on purpose, I've just been busy with the little things of life and really nothing too exciting has been going on. Just to update you on what we have been up too...

Jeremy left me for a whole week to go to scout camp the end of last month. I seriously thought I was just going to die without him before he even left, but things turned out ok. We just kept ourselves busy, having fun at the pool, shopping, eating out, and playing with friends. We made it to the annual Renton River Days Parade the last day Jeremy was gone. The kids loved it, getting lots of candy and stickers thrown at them.

Some friends of mine and I took our kids to a great park in Sammamish the other day too. It's got lots of toys and it's right on the lake. We brought lunches and just relaxed and let the kids go crazy. We were there for about 3 hrs. and had a blast!

Samantha and I got to go to a Mom 'n Daughter picnic last night brought on by the Relief Society. It was pouring down rain when we first got there, but eased up and we actually got some sunshine by the end. Luckily, it had a covered eating area at the park we were at so we didn't get drenched. I wouldn't have gone if there wasn't! We did end up leaving with Sam's pants wet all the way up to her knees and soaking wet socks and shoes. Oh well! She was having fun :)

So, that's about it. Not too exciting. I'm a little bummed because there's a couple things we haven't done yet this summer that I really want to do like, go to the zoo and catching an M's game. I have a feeling we won't get those fit in before summer is over. I suppose and M's game can be later on... And I'm a little in shock with the fact that summer is almost over! I feel like it just started! Where has the time gone??? Well, have lots to look forward to in the next few weeks though! We have an ocean trip, a wedding (my mom), and a circus all coming up. Fun stuff! Hope everyone is enjoying the last month or so of sunshine!

Fun in the sun! The kids in the kiddie pool at the park by our house. They love it!





Renton River Days Parade. We went with cousins, Taylee and Rohne. Parker had no problem joining in!





Took a break from the pool for some sprinkler time.




I got these shots of Parker this week. I thought they we pretty cute!





Sam in the lake we were at the other day. It was a chilly day, so we wouldn't let the kids actually swim. That didn't stop them from getting really wet though! And Parker hanging out with the big boys. He loves the attention he gets from them.





No comments:

Post a Comment