Sunday, August 17, 2008

Olympics





I've been having such a fun time watching the Olympics this past week! Summer Olympics are my favorite. I love watching gymnastics and of course swimming, especially this year. And what's up with Michael Phelps??? Is he, like, a machine or what? It's incredible! He's been fun to keep up on. I actually watched the women's marathon last night, which you would think would be incredibly boring. It wasn't though. These women who run for over two hours! I can barely run for 30 minutes! Amazing! I'm not much of a badminton watcher or anything like that. But, track is a good one too. Anyways, I just wanted to give a little shout out to the Olympics! I'd love to hear about anyone else who's been totally (or even a little) into it as well! Do you stay up until midnight, one o'clock too???

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I share your love for the Olympics. I can't remember enjoying them THIS much! The ability if the athletes is just amazing. Oh to be so in shape! I'm sad it will be another for years before we get to watch another Summer Olympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these olympics! I stay up almost every night until 12 am or 12:30. I love having a tv in my room so I can just relax and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete