Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's official!

Well, some of you may know this already but most of you don't...I'M PREGNANT! It's a little sooner than anticipated, but we're so excited! I actually found out almost 3 weeks ago, but we decided to wait to make the announcement until I went to the doctors. As some of you may know, I had an ectopic pregnancy between Sam and Parker. Because of that, my doctor wanted me to come in early and get an ultrasound and make sure everything looked good. Well, today I went in for that ultrasound and everything looks great! The baby is right where it's supposed to be :) I'm only 6 weeks, 4 days along so I have a LONG time to go! My due date is April 19th, just a week or so before Parker's 2nd birthday. I really thought this whole process of baby making would take longer, so to have a baby before Parker is even 2 is kinda a shock. I thought more like 2 1/2 yrs apart...Oh well, we're thrilled! Now if only I can get through this without getting totally sick, like I did with Samantha. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Don't worry too much about the spacing. Josh and Mason are only 19 1/2 months apart. Like you I thought it would take us longer to get pregnant than it did. It's not as bad as I first thought it would be. 3 kids are so much fun! I hope you don't get sick, and I can't wait to see belly shots when you get further along! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! That is wonderful news! Hope that you feel well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! I am SO happy for you! I dont envy you at all, which I am sure you can understand with me being at the end of my pregnancy! I cannot wait to hear if its a boy or girl when the time comes! Oh, and April is the perfect time of year!! Once again, congrats and keep us updated:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering when you would tell everyone the good news. I am soooo excited to have another baby in the family. I hope your pregnancy goes wonderful. I am here to help when needed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Monique! I hope you are feeling great. Let me know if you ever need anything or need to send Samantha over to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurray! I'm so excited for you guys- you make such beautiful babies!!!! Looks like I better start working on my fondant skills some more- shower cake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, that is awesome! I am way excited for you! You are more adventurous than Scotty & myself. We are good with our two unless there is an unexpected surprise we are good! Are you hoping for boy or girl, or are you indifferent? How about Sam, does she want a little sister? Well I can't wait to see the all the pictures of baby number 3 in progress!

    ReplyDelete