Friday, February 25, 2011

Trampoline FUN!

The trampoline has been the best and most used Christmas present we've purchased! The kids love it and so do we! I'd say Parker loves it the most though. He gets sooo excited and is constantly asking me to go outside and jump. And, the kids ask me every time they're on it for me to jump with them. I'm not always as excited, mostly because it's cold outside, but it's a great way for me to spend time with them and a good work out :) Collin will only be on it if Jer or I am holding him, which makes it a little tricky to jump, but still fun....Yeah for the trampoline!!!

Oh, and if you notice the lack of coats and socks it's because, for some reason, they think it's summer when they get on that thing. It's February!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great investment. Is that what I am hearing. I need something to get my boys energy out. My yard would not fit a tramp like that. I am thinking about a punching bag for the garage. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo fun. We have actually not even seen your trampoline yet! If I told my kids they would be really jealous.

    ReplyDelete