Friday, February 25, 2011

Snowy Snoqualmie Falls

I decided the kids and I needed to get out of the house today. It was mostly because Jeremy's been sick and was sleeping. I thought I'd give him some peace and quiet and maybe, just maybe he'd wake up and magically be healthy. No, that didn't happen, but he did get some sleep so that was good. We ended up going to Target, like we end up in every outing :) THEN, we went to Snoqualmie Falls. It was very cold, but very pretty. I've never been out there when it was snowy so I thought it would be nice to get a different view of it, and it was. The kids were even impressed, so that made it even better. We only stayed a short time, but had fun driving out and seeing all the snow that Snoqualmie got. It was super misty, so the pictures look like it's foggy, but it wasn't...

1 comment:

  1. Yah, Parker looks a little cold in that picture. It has been freeeezing lately. I let the kids play in the snow, (didn't take pictures, dummy me) and Trist loved it. He keeps banging on the door and wants to go out again, but, it's just too cold. I had to drag him in because I swear he was going to get frostbite!

    ReplyDelete