Friday, February 25, 2011

February Snow

We've had a wintery wonderland at our house the past couple of days. It's been fun, but I'm hoping it's the last. I'm really looking forward to spring! This is only our second snowfall, but it's time for sun!!! Luckily, this time, when I heard the word "snow" from the weatherman I got prepared. Everyone had snowpants and boots, unlike last time, which meant happier kids and more time outside. Today we still have the snow, but it's so cold we didn't get out much. The snow is more like ice. Anyways, not only did the kids venture out, the chickens did too! Last snowfall, the chickens were...um...chicken? They wouldn't step foot in the snow. This time they did, but did a lot of shaking off and their steps were extremely high, like it was going to make it less cold or something. Funny birds. Here's our snowy days!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had chickens. That is awesome! I wish we could have chickens. You should do a post on them, I would love to hear more.

    ReplyDelete