Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Growing Collin

Our "little" baby is growing up! I just thought I'd post a few pictures of the last few weeks. He's now 3 months old and we've been trying out some new things lately. We've introduced the exersaucer, which he's liking. He hasn't quite got the hang of all the fun toys, but loves to stare at them! He's holding toys though and really likes to chew on them. He likes to hang on the rings I have dangling from his carseat handle and fall asleep with them held tightly in his fist. It's pretty cute, actually. I've been helping him to roll over, so hopefully he'll get that in the next month or so. He's so round, I wouldn't think it would be a problem :) Anyways, he's getting so big and we're just loving him. He's been the best baby we've had, so far. I thought Samantha was a good baby (which she totally was!), but he's been even better so far. What a joy!

1 comment: