Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sibling love (for now!)

I saw a post from my sister-in-law (and wonderful friend!) on her blog about how her two kids are getting along quite well lately. I would have to agree with my children too. I've noticed Samantha is including Parker in her make believe activities and Parker loves to include Sam in his crazy boy wrestling games. Together they've kept themselves occupied and kept me a little more sane. It's great to have them interacting with each other like they are. I hope they keep this up and end up being great friends!





Parker enjoys watching Samantha play her Nintendo DS. Samantha doesn't always enjoy it though.



Parker started this one, finding a box and sitting in it. Samantha had to join in the fun and start making funny noises and being goofy. They just feed off each other!



One of Parker's kissing attacks!


1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures of your two, cute kids!

    ReplyDelete