Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rad 80's Party!

I'm wide awake and it's 12:30 a.m. Here's why...Jeremy and I got a little daring and decided to throw a party! And it wasn't just any party...it was an 80's party! Today was the day we all had a chance to relive one very fun decade. We all dressed the part and everything. We had a total of 27 people (all from our ward, so really it was a glorified ward party!), which was great, but man it was hot! It was over 90 today and of course, living in Seattle, we don't have the good old AC. I mean, we get weather like today only a few times a year. Anyways, It was a blast! We decided that pizza was very "80's" so we ordered 10 Domino's pizzas. We also had some snacks and lots of of candy. I bought Pop Rocks, candy necklaces, Reese's Pieces, Ring Pops, and Kit Kats. They were a hit. Our entertainment, other than the usual chit chat was old school NES, Rock Band, Ping Pong, and we left out a Rubik's cube and some playing cards got thrown into the mix. And you can't have an 80's party without 80's music! Good, classic NKOTB, TIffany, Duran Duran and the list goes on...Jer found almost 200 songs to jam to. People are already talking about our next party. We'll see.


Me in my Barbie and the Rockers outfit...that's just what I think of when I look at myself!



Jeremy in his crazy "hair band" get-up.



Me with my best buds, Heidi and Wendy.



Taking a try at Mario!



Jeremy rocking out with the guys on our Wii's Rock Band.



All the girls!



All the boys! They were better at posing than us girls were. What's up with that?



The Feely Crew. Jason, Ben, and Allison. They had some great 80's gear!



Loved the Transformer shirt, Jason. You two looked awesome!



Susan did the prom look! So cool!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks like you all had SO much fun! Im sad that I couldnt be there! I really wish I could have joined in on the 80s fun. Everyone looks great and the pictures are pretty sweet. I almost didnt recognize Jason..haha. Maybe you could have a Christmas party next! K-well See you when I get back from Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the party was a hit. We are sorry that we missed it! Everyone looks so great. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun. We are ready for the next one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was seriously RAD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like it was such a fun party. I love how everyone dressed up. I am right there with you on NKOTB and Tiffany.

    ReplyDelete