Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Rainy Days

I've been noticing, on other's blogs who aren't from the Seattle area, that they have some great pictures of themselves and kids having fun in the sun. I envy those that are enjoying the warm sunshine! It's been horrible here! We've had nothing but RAIN for the past two weeks! It's been, like, 50 degrees! We even had a pretty significant wind storm the other day! It's June! If you can't tell, I'm pretty frustrated with this whole thing. While others have pictures of their kids in shorts and flip flops, I have this...Sam in a coat, rain boots, and an umbrella! I'm so ready for summer!!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya, Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be to fooled. We have had strange weather here as well. Although I do have to say that we have had sunny days in between the rain to make it a little easier. Global Warming, give me a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are so cute together. I love it when my kids play nice together. Especially since it gives me time to get some things done. I have to say the weather here has been awful lately. If it makes you feel any better, it was like 40 degrees here yesterday and it SNOWED!!!!! I thought it was Jan. again not JUNE!!!

    ReplyDelete