Friday, April 18, 2008

OK Go

We had the our friends, the Feelys, over for steak dinner last night (we told Ben we would treat him to some steak since he rescued Cinders out of a tree a couple of weeks ago.) After dinner, I told Ben that he needed to go downstairs and try out Guitar Hero III. He really liked it...a lot. Enough so that we hopped in the car and went down to Fry's Electronics and he bought Rock Band for his PlayStation 3. For those that don't know, Rock Band, like Guitar Hero is a game that comes with a guitar controller, but it also has a drum set and a microphone. You can buy a second guitar and use it as a bass. Essentially, you can have a 4-piece band rocking out to some truly great songs. It is a lot of fun.

The main reason I write this post, is because one of the songs you can play in the game is "Here It Goes Again" by a band named OK Go. I've heard the song many times before and remembered I had seen their music video online a year or two ago. Needless to say, it is really funny/inovative. I'm sure you've probably seen it before, but I have to post it.

Note: This is their official music video, not just a bunch of random guys.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Monique,
    you don't know me, I am an OLD friend of Jeremy and Bens. I just wanted to say hello, I don't even know if he sees these comments, but will you pass my "hi" on for me? Thanks. Your family is darling, I LOVE the Goonies post. One of the best movies ever made, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you know unique minutia such as this is the truly hilarious point of this posting!

    I actually really liked the video - that would be extremely difficult to be so well coordinated. I can see both of you now… out there on your own treadmill practicing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monique & Jeremy!! Wow, blast from the past...I am so glad that you found us! Please add us to the blog and we will do the same. How are you doing? From the pictures, it looks like you are in the western US...Oregon, Washington? Please email me when you get a chance: kbug428@yahoo.com to catch up! Take care, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that video. I thought for sure you were going to tell me that Jer and Ben started dancing on a treadmill at your house. At least you have something to do next time :)

    ReplyDelete