Thursday, January 10, 2008

Top TV Shows of My Childhood

Zack MorrisHey everyone! Head over to The Anamnesis Project and check out my favorite shows from when I was a kid. Post a comment and let me know what I left off the list that you liked growning up.

Also, The Anamnesis Project is starting to take shape and I'm pretty excited about it. I still need to make it look nice, but I've found a CMS (Content Management System) that I really like. So check it out every once in a while to get a dose of the 80's and 90's.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jeremy, I don't know if cartoons count, but I looked at your list and the disney afternoon shows are not on there. Ducktales, Tail Spin and Rescue Rangers. The only sho that I thought of that wasn't on there was Small Wonder. That was the show with the little sister that was a robot and slept in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! Jer was hoping somebody would look at this! I totally forgot about Small Wonder! That was a great show! Anyways, he's planning on making a seperate one for cartoons and those, that you mentioned will definately be on there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I just thought I would tell you that I love your 80's tribute. Not many people have a true love for the 80's. We actually own seasons 1-4 of Saved by the Bell.

    How is life in Washington? We are hoping to move there someday, so we have to keep in contact so we can ask about it when the time comes. Talk with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad everyone appreciates this list. I'm linking each show to a video of the Opening/Intro sequence. So stay tuned for that.

    Also, feel free to comment at the Anamnesis Project. It's meant to be a community for everyone to talk about stuff like this. So tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to hear from you! It's been fun to take a little look at your blog and see what you, Monique and the kids are up to. Your kids are beautiful! You all look so happy and healthy. Again, nice to have heard from you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete