Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's been awhile...

So, life's been a bit crazy lately.  The chaos of Christmas just hasn't seemed to end.  It's one thing after another around here.  Anyways, just to update you all...We decided a few months ago that we have definately outgrown the house that we currently live in.  It's been great, but it's time to move on.  So, right after Christmas we called our realtor and got things rolling.  We needed to finish a few projects around the house though, so that took up a lot of time, getting it all ready to put on the market.  We finally got our "FOR SALE" sign out there and two weeks later we sold our house!  That just happened a few days ago, so now we're trying to decide where we're going to live.  It happened much sooner than we expected, with the market the way it is right now.  In the midst of the house selling/buying I have a house full of sick people.  Jeremy has had the flu/cold and is at the doctors right now as I type this up, checking for strep throat.  Parker has an ear infection, along with a fever and nasty cough, and Samantha has been running an almost 103 degree fever and coughing uncontrollably as well.  It's been a blast!  Luckily, I'm healthy.  I don't know what would happen if I were sick too.  Our house would be a nightmare!  So, that's the latest.  We have two houses we're deciding on to buy and we should know which one is going to be ours next week.  I'll keep you all posted!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, that is awsome that your house sold sooo fast! Congrats. About the sick kid thing. MINE ARE SICK TOO! I am not in the middle of buying and selling a house, but I am in the middle of my last semester of school and it is equally has stressful. So, what I am saying is my heart goes out to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Monique! You have such a cute blog! I love it! How are you?? You have the cutest little kids! And you and Jeremy look wonderful, as usual! Hope all is well! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mo! Hope your kids are getting better. I have tagged you. Read my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you guys had sold! Congrats! Now you just need to find another place in our ward- right? We've had sick kids too- it's the pits, we're probably all just passing it back and forth to eachother.

    ReplyDelete