Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Favorite Gift

img_0389.JPG

Sam definately has a favorite Christmas present!  It's Bella Dancerella!  For those of you who aren't up with the latest 3 year old toys and gadgets, let me fill you in:  Bella Dancerella is this young girl that has a couple instructional videos out there for kids on dancing. Of course, Sam got the ballet one. It also came with a ballet bar and mat.  She's in love!  She does it at least twice a day.  Anyways, I just thought it was cute, so here's a few pictures.

 img_0390.JPG

Here's Bella Dancerella!  Just so you have an idea of what I'm talking about...I didn't take this for the blog, I promise!  Samantha insisted as I was taking pictures of her that I needed to take one of her video too!

 img_0391.JPG

Looks good!  Just like the video!

 img_0396.JPG

Twinkle toes.

1 comment:

  1. Sam is so cute. I wish that we lived closer so that our girls could grow up together. I know that Marylinn is a little bit older but I think that they would still have fun together. Sam is a cute little dancer!!

    ReplyDelete