Friday, December 3, 2010

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was much like the ones before...football, food, and family! The only difference was the snow. Yes, we had snow on Thanksgiving! We loved it. We got a nice new dusting of it on Thanksgiving morning and it was so pretty, but so cold. Poor Jeremy, along with many others, got to play football in it. I wanted to go watch, but really didn't want my kids to freeze. After a fun game of football for Jeremy we headed over to my in-laws house for some games and pre-Thansgiving snacks, which we always eat way too much of and spoil our appetites for the real deal. I guess that's what Thanksgiving is all about! The kids played dress-up and put on some very funny shows for us. The adults cooked, played some games, and hung out until dinner. I always love Thanksgiving. It's a time to sit back and reflect and be thankful for all you have. I am very blessed and have so much in my life. I'm thankful for the wonderful, loving family that I can spend my Thanksgiving with and for the foundation I have because of the gospel. After a great Thanksgiving Day we did crazy things like go out at midnight to shop at Old Navy and wake up again at 4:00a.m. to shop at electronic stores and Target. Silly us! Thanks to my amazing mother-in-law, Jeremy and I had an early morning date of shopping, eating a yummy McDonald's breakfast, and just being together. Thank you! I wasn't very good at taking pictures this year. Here's the few that I got!

Some fresh snow for Thanksgiving

The Turkey Bowl!

The girls showing us their "special things",which was part of one of their "shows" they performed for us.

Parker and Rohne having some boy time together...
Playing a friendly game of Settlers. Poor Collin...this was the only picture I got of him.
The kids coloring in the midst of all our snacks. Our little Princess Samantha

Parker showing off his goofy personality!

Jess, Aaron, Rohne, and Parker being silly together.

No comments:

Post a Comment