Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas...So Far

It's been a while since I've blogged and realized I have nothing about Christmas on here! We've done quite a bit so far this Christmas. We try to get in as much as we can. Of course, we started off with putting up our decorations. We decided to do two trees this year- one in the playroom/sun room and one in the living room.
We also kicked off December with Jeremy shaving!!! Hallelujah!!! He decided to sport a mustache for the month of November, so on December 1st he finally shaved. Thank goodness! Not a big fan of the mustache...
Also, Samantha sang in our Stake Children's Choir for our Stake's Nativity Creche. It was really beautiful and the kids sang great.
We visited Snowflake Lane in Bellevue. We try to do that every year. The kids love to dance and play music with the drummers and characters that visit, like Rudolph!
We took the kids to get Santa pictures, thanks to Jeremy's work. Usually, I don't do this only because I tried it with Samantha when she was a baby and she screamed and I've never done it again! Samantha absolutely hated it and I've steered clear of Santa pics ever since because I've always seemed to have a baby that I assume will probably cry. Lame, but true. BUT, this year Jeremy's work provided Santa pics free of charge! They did Santa pics a couple years ago as well, but again, Samantha wouldn't get close to him!!! We ended up getting a picture of Parker by himself with Santa. Anyways, we thought we'd try it out and we actually got a really good picture! I was pleased. I probably won't go get Santa pictures again, unless it's free, because I'm also cheap!
Here's the kids before we left to see Santa...Their Santa picture is, obviously, the cute one at the top :)
We went to Clam Lights a few nights ago. It was fairly nice that night so we thought we'd take advantage of the break in the rain.
I'll post more after next week's activities! Jeremy has the week off and we plan on going ice skating, and taking a trip to Seattle. Fun, Fun! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment