Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Little Catch-Up

Of course, I'm behind again... I'm great at staying behind in my blogging. Here's what's up! Over the past couple weeks we've had Parker start a little sports class, where they're working on soccer right now, Samantha did some cheerleading, and we took a trip to Seattle to visit my Dad and got to spend some time at the Center and enjoy the water fountain. Very nice! Sam and her cousin, Taylee attended a cheerleading camp at Liberty High School and then got to cheer in a football game. She loved it! I knew she would. She loves to scream and get excited, and do some dancing as well. It was a perfect fit. Parker is enjoying his class, but isn't quite getting the concept of keeping his hands off the ball. He's doing better, but still wants to pick it up so bad. He'll get it. Here's some shots of the kiddos doing there thing, and a family pic (don't mind my crazy hair!).
SOCCER!

This is what Collin does during sports class...

CHEER!

Sam and Tay at camp. Cute cheerleaders, huh!?

At the Big Game!

Jer, Grandpa Klein, and the boys enjoying some football.

Our family in Seattle. Beautiful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment