Monday, September 13, 2010

Evergreen State Fair

I'm now caught up again on my blogging! It's been difficult this year to keep up, but I will continue to try... Minus a mix up with my "summer" post and "circus" post, things are in order and up-to-date! Last weekend we went to the fair with Jeremy's family. Usually we go to the Puyallup fair, but decided to do something different this year. I'm really glad we did! We started the day off early with everyone enjoying a yummy breakfast at Denny's. We made it to the fair just shortly after they opened the gates, which was so nice. We're not big fans of crowds, so it was perfect. Of course, we went straight to the rides, which Jeremy's parents generously helped provide tickets for everyone. Thank you!!! The kiddie rides were a hit! The kids love them! We then headed over to the big kid rides. Now, I'm not a ride person and Jeremy really isn't either, but Jeremy had the influence of his brother and sister this time and ended up making the rides the focus of the fair. This turned out to be a bad idea because he got sick! My sister-in-law and I took the kids out for more rides and to see the animals while Jeremy went on a few too many and ended up regretting it. Poor guy. Maybe next year he'll think twice :) The fair was a great way to end the summer season. We had so much fun being with family and now look forward to Fall! We love Fall!

Jeremy, Parker and some other guy...I was really impressed with Parker that day. Last year he wouldn't set foot on a ride, but this year he loved them. Even the roller coaster! Samantha LOVES roller coasters, but her and Tay, who sat together, were too short and I couldn't get a picture of her smiling face!

All the kids, minus the babies, who sat in their strollers most of the time.

Like I said...

Everyone watching and waiting for Jer, Jake,Jess, Aaron (Jess' boyfriend), and Dan to be done with their ride.

Parker and Grandpa watching the Loggers put on a show for us.

One of the many rides Jeremy and the gang went on! CRAZY!

My little sheep.

Collin's only ride!

Had to stop by the Petting Farm! We love goats!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun day at the Fair! We're glad you guys came this year. Those silly husbands of ours. Never again!!

    ReplyDelete