Monday, September 13, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten!

Samantha had her first day of Kindergarten about a week and a half ago...Yeah, I'm just now blogging about it, but that doesn't mean I didn't care!!! She's been doing so good so far and absolutely loves it! Her teacher is great and the convienance of the school is awesome. I love being able to just walk up the street and drop her off and pick her up. It takes me about 5 minutes to get from my house to her classroom. LOVE IT! This first picture is actually two days before school started. It's her getting ready for her Meet Your Teacher Day. The rest is of her big first day of school. I was nervous and I could tell she was too, but once she got sat down she looked much more calm and ready to start. Now she's a pro and needs no help or guidance. I'm so proud of her!

The famous "First Day of School" picture.

Maple Hills Elementary

Her desk!

All the kids waving goodbye to their moms and dads! Samantha is hidden behind Mrs. Stempson...
PHEW! The first day is over! Good work, Sam!

Samantha and her friend from church, Sydney. They not only get to sit together at the same table, but their cubbies are next to eachother!
The walk home... We had to stop and pick flowers.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute on her first day!! I love the headband! I still can't believe our girls in school now. I never thought this day would come, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete