Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend With The Family!

A couple weekends ago, we got to spend a lot of time with our wonderful family. My sister-in-law and I took our kids to Kelsey Creek Farm on Friday. The kids had fun playing on the toys and seeing the animals. Our kids love to be together and I have such a good time spending time with my good friend and sil, Emily.

Collin loves to "drive".

The kids by the horses.

Taking a rest in the shade, on the pig bench.

Our cute girls!

The babies in the sandbox.

The Gang!
Then, on Saturday we all went to a fun little medieval village not too far from where we live. They were having their Summer Festival that day, which meant lots to do and see. Everyone in the village roleplays and is anything from a cobbler to a fortune teller. It's entertaining and kind of funny at times. You have to get used to the way they talk and some of the things they do. We ended the afternoon with some yummy Small Fries dinner. Thanks for a fun weekend Kleins!

Tough guys.

Sword fight, anyone?!
The kids loved petting the sheep. They were pretty stinky and gross to me!
The horse was also very liked.

The boys being silly. Parker had this thing will finding sticks that day. This pile of wood was heaven for him!

My little girl being cute.

1 comment:

  1. We did have a fun couple of days! I'm glad you got pictures from the Fair. I didn't get any, so I may have to steal yours. It was a cool place.

    ReplyDelete