Sunday, August 15, 2010

GRRR....

So, I don't know that anyone really looks at this blog anymore. I've been pretty bad at keeping it updated, but to those of you who do here's my latest car issue I've had (minus the flat tire that happened just days before this)...So, I was driving home after being at the gym. It was around 10:00 p.m. on a dark, little two laned road that leads to my house (sounds like some scary ghost story or something!). All of the sudden I heard a loud noise like I hit something, or rather, something hit me. I did see something come towards me in my front window, but it happened so fast I had no idea what it was or that it was going to have any effect on me. After I heard this noise the first thing I thought was that I hit a bird. Since I had seen something out of the corner of my eye out my window I thought that was it, for sure. I was almost home, so I just kept on driving and when I got home I found this-

My camera's flash is tempermental and only works when it wants to, so you can't see it too well, but this is a chocolate milk carton hanging out of the side of my headlight. Yes, somebody threw a milk carton at me! Who does that? It's so random and made me so mad! I assume whoever it was was hiding in the bushes that are right along the street and right where it happened. Little twirps! So, now I have a hole in my light and get to pay to have a new one put in. I've had the worst luck with this van. This isn't the first "incident" with it. Unfortunately, the other ones were my fault, but whatever!

2 comments:

  1. i still read your blog...BUT i am glad that you didn't stop. not to freak you out, but what if it wasn't a punk kid, but somehtinge else? just sayin'...
    anyway, i would be bitter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read your blog too! Just haven't in a while. Car problems are the worst! And, I can't believe they threw chocolate milk on your car. Who even thinks of that?

    ReplyDelete